As a woman, sometimes you need a good anthem to get you pumped and ready to power through a tough workout routine. That's why we've compiled a girl power workout playlist that you can use every day to get yourself motivated and moving through your exercise session, whether you prefer to work out at home or at the gym, or even outside in the great outdoors.
Add the following songs to your girl power workout playlist and keep refining your playlist as you go so that you can keep things fun and interesting. After all, the right music can help you get in the zone so that you can focus on accomplishing more reps or running more miles.
Girl Power Workout Playlist
1. Britney Spears – Work B**tch
2. Miley Cyrus – We Can't Stop
3. Robyn – Call Your Girlfriend
4. Dua Lipa – IDGAF (Hazers Remix)
5. Beyonce – Run the World (Girls)
6. Morgan Page – Body Work
7. Lady Gaga – Born This Way
8. Demi Lovato - Confident
9. Hoodfellas – Set Fire to the Rain (Electro Remix)
10. Alicia Keys – Girl on Fire
11. Florence + The Machine – Shake It Out
12. Kesha – We R Who We R
13. White Lung – Below
14. Miranda Lambert – Gunpowder & Lead
15. Kellie Pickler – Red High Heels
Just Some Songs to Get You Started
These are just 15 songs to help you get your powerful playlist started, but there are plenty of other songs that you can add to your list, so you don't have to feel restricted. And, with so many great genres to choose from, you can always have songs to get you moving, regardless of what mood you're in. So, if one day you're into listening to some pop music, there are plenty of tracks that will inspire you, but don't hesitate to throw in some hard rock tunes if that's what you'd prefer on another day.
With this girl power playlist, you can always have an inspiring and energizing song to listen to when you're ready to exercise. So, what are you waiting for? Download these tracks now!